As a member of Stonecross Plus you will be one of a select few who can enjoy the services and facilities that Stonecross Manor Hotel has to offer, but with many hidden extras .
This exclusive membership not only allows you access to the newly refurbished indoor heated pool facilities, usually only available to hotel guests, but also gives you the advantage of receiving many more benefits when using the other facilities at Stonecross Manor Hotel.
The Hotel’s indoor pool facility has been refurbished to the highest standards with your comfort and relaxation as a paramount consideration. The décor has been designed to create an ambience of tranquillity and restfulness whether having a leisurely swim or relaxing in the spa or steam room. Special massage jets work away those tension knots and the new steam room with its aromatic essence dispenser and ergonomic seating will guarantee a luxurious steam experience.
We are open at 6am every morning ideal for those wanting a swim before work and closing at 10pm we have the longest opening hours in Kendal.
The three individual changing rooms with showers ensure your complete privacy with the facilities to get dressed comfortably ensuring you look and feel your best for the day ahead.
Catherine’s Restaurant and Bar opening times and menu selections have been adapted to suit the needs of Stonecross Plus Members any time of the day. New Healthy choice salad selections and revitalising smoothies and health drinks have been added to existing menus and will be available all day, giving you the option to swim and dine without feeling guilty. Fast eat in or takeaway healthy breakfasts are also available for early swimmers.
Flexible time slot management and limited access to children will ensure the pool is never too overcrowded.
Stonecross Plus Membership Benefits include:
- Access to indoor pool facility
- Opens 6am until 10 pm every day.
- Six complimentary guests passes per year
- £50.00 worth of food and beverage discount vouchers
- 10% discount off food and beverage in
- Catherines Restaurant and Westmorland Bar
- Special benefits when using any of the Function and Banquet rooms for private use, whether for private dinners, weddings, special occasions or even corporate events
- Special accommodation rates for family and friends
- Preferential corporate rates for members’ related business accommodation
- Priority invites to special events and promotions
- 10% discount off retail items
- Priority bookings for Catherine’s Restaurant and Accommodation
Normal Membership Prices and Types:
Joining Fee – £100 with monthly payment or FOC with annual payment
Monthly - £45
Annual – £450
Joint Membership (for Two People)
Joining Fee - £100 with monthly payment or FOC with annual payment
Monthly – £80
Annual – £800
Guests Visits (Must be with a member)
£10 per visit
Towel Rental £3.50 per towel